Chemco Industries, Inc.
GSA Phone Sales Rep | Outside Sales | Business Development - Bourbonnais, IL
Job ID#: 13960211
Location: Bourbonnais, IL
Functional Area: Sales
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Position Type: Full Time – Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Chemco Industries (www.chemcoindustries.com) is a GSA contractor and specialty chemical manufacturer that distributes JanSan & Food Service products to the federal government including all branches of the US Military, National Parks Service, VA Hospitals, NIIH, NASA, USDA, Department of State, as well as dozens of other Federal agencies. Founded in 1975 by a Ph-D chemist, Chemco's GSA department has grown sales to an account base of thousands of repeat customers and is looking to increase its footprint and frequency of orders with its existing GSA customer base as well as open new Federal accounts.
We are looking for an ambitious, money motivated and reliable GSA Phone sales representative to sell a variety of products to existing and new customers. In this position, you will focus on building a long term business relationship with existing customers, as well as on prospecting and opening new accounts. Currently, we are seeking a self-motivated, reliable and competitive sales person for this lucrative and growth orientated opportunity.
Each GSA Phone Sales Rep will receive:
- Classroom training
- Ongoing paid field sales training
- Existing customer base given to each sales person
- Opportunity for advancement
- Highest commission in the industry!
- Guaranteed minimum monthly earnings.
- Major medical
- Retirement benefits
- GSA Phone Sales rep must have a minimum of 3 years business to business phone sales experience
- GSA Phone Sales rep must have strong verbal communication skills
- GSA Phone Sales rep must have ability to build relationships and close sales
- GSA Phone Sales rep must have ability to update web-based CRM
- Veteran applicants preferred as most of the existing accounts are with the US Military
- College degree preferred but not necessary
If you are interested and qualified, please apply or email your resume today.
Toll Free: 800-854-4236
Our Company Mission
To manufacture and market the highest quality cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance products that are environmentally safe and satisfy the needs of our customers at reasonable and competitive prices.
Don't take our word for it...listen to what our customers have to say about Chemco! Click below to read about a few of the success stories our customers have shared with us! Read more...
Our continuous research and development programs are designed to find solutions to our customer's unique and ever changing product needs. We often offer this service at no charge to the customer!